We are excited to offer learners the opportunity to take part in our bespoke Introduction to Infection Prevention and Control course.
This course will enable learners to enter educational environments with the knowledge and skills to stop the spread of infection. There will be a strong focus on COVID-19.
Programme Profile and Timeframe:
This is a three-hour course, available online through ZOOM, running from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm. Please see below for a list of upcoming dates.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
1. Define infection prevention and control
2. List the principles of infection prevention and control.
3. Explain the chain of infection, and how to break it.
4. List the standard precautions for breaking the chain of infection
5. Demonstrate knowledge of good hand hygiene
6. Define and demonstrate decontamination
7. Demonstrate safe waste management
There will also be time allocated to answer questions throughout the evening.
This course is designed for people working in educational environments.
All course materials are provided by Aspire Training.
The fee for this course is €45.00, payable upon booking
Tuesday, 22nd June 6.30pm – 9.30pmCONTACT US REGISTER NOW